- Develop the platform
- Be in charge of delivering functionalities and handle other people's code
Web Developer at PurrDigital
- Develop and publish the first Drupal 8 and 9 projects of the company
- Optimize sites with best practices and from a code / security prospective
Freelance Web Developer
In my personal free time I like creating websites for people who is in need:
- Sara Anna Nadalini (WordPress, personal portfolio)
- La Buona Bottega (Drupal 8, e-commerce based on Ubercart and Bootstrap)
- Animazione le Piccole Pesti (WordPress based on 100% custom blocks for Gutenberg. This side does have a store on a subdoman, Drupal based)
I love experimenting with new ideas and creating useful tools:
- Piero Nanni (Drupal 8, my personal website)
- Cronometro.info (Github)
- SEO Tools (PHP, useful checkups that I usually check on a website. Currently rebuilding in Laravel)
Web Developer @ Magic (Bologna, Italy), with the task of developing websites and e-commerce platforms with WordPress, Drupal and Magento.
Over three years (for two of them I was the only developer) I learnt about how to build websites from graphical ideas, publishing them with WHM and cPanel, keeping them updated and optimizing them with SEO (thanks to Visual SEO Studio and Screaming Frog) and lots of useful tweaks.
- Oleodinamica Bolognese (Bootstrap based theme with private catalogue)
- EuroGru Amici (Bootstrap based theme based on a previous bought theme not well structured)
- I Portici Hotel Bologna (Bootstrap based theme; My best Drupal 8 work in terms of customization)
- Magic (the web agency website; I made it faster and lighter than it was before)
- OkBedAndBreakfast (three-year internal project; My best Drupal 7 work in terms of customization)
- Montieco (Bootstrap based theme with a Drupal based URM)
- Edilforme (Bootstrap based theme with advanced back-office functions)
- Arredart (ajax calls with optimized queries in order to load the stands)
- Bed&Breakfast Farinelli (converted to a responsive theme)
- Mira SRL (first WordPress project in this web agency, mainly based on image galleries)
- Dott. Piero Notarrigo (converted to a responsive theme)
- Centro Carrelli (custom product's page with slider and custom fields)
- Espositori Pubblicitari (converted to a responsive theme and added structured data for products and news)
- Plexi Arredo (integrated Google Shopping and added structured data for products)
3D modeler and Web Programmer
BlackRaven was a small indie software house formed by a group of close friends with the same passion about videogames. We developed and published some apps for iOS devices as well as a few pc games.
My first role was web programmer, so I created and mantained the main website in WordPress. Other than the site, I was in charge of creating databases connections for the apps we developed.
To cover for one of the vacancies in our team, I also learnt basic 3D modelling using programs like Milkshape and 3ds Max (my creations examples video).
Since my early years, I have always been passionate about technology, and curious about how things works.
During high school I discovered the programming world: first with basic HTML, then I expanded my IT background over the years until I was able to create full web sites, for me or who was in need.
From 2011 to 2015 I was part of an indie team based in Bologna, Italy (Black Raven), we developed small games and programs for Apple and PC. I was in charge of the design and the development of the website and of every methods of database connection of the apps. As a secondary role, I also worked as 3D modeller.
The years spent as part of this team enhanced my programming knowledge and made me learn the dynamics of working as part of a team. It is thanks to this experience that I have become the programmer that I am now.
In May 2015 I've got the chance to finally work in a web agency (Magic) where I was trained about how companies develop websites and e-commerce platforms. Over these three years, I was able to build upon and expand my knowledge of WordPress, as well as discovering Drupal and Magento.
In June 2018 I've moved to London in order to expande my knowledge and increase my english level.
After a couple of months I joined PurrDigital, a web agency based in central London and since then there have been lots of many interesting projects and new ways for building websites that I've never explored